Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hot 6th Anniversary Party

Event: Hot 6th Anniversary Party
Venue : Ministry of Sound, EUPHORIA, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
Date : 15th October 2010 (Friday)
Time : 7pm - 3am

This event is actually co-hosted by Hot magazine and Fly Fm. It is to celebrate the 6th anniversary for hot magazine. The event is on Friday night so i came after work and it is just nice because i did not work on Saturday. I got 4 tickets for this events and i have 1 friend who is unable to join us last minute. When i reached EUPHORIA around 7 somethings. I registered at the counter and received a big red colour goodies bags. It is a long queue in front of MOS as there are free hair styling and free manicure for all the attendant. I am queueing in order to do the hair styling and manicure. The hair stylist is nice and do a nice hair style for me. I go and do the manicure after my hair styling and luckily i am the last one to do it before the party started around 9pm.













After finish the free hair styling service by REDKEN salon and free manicure by amante nail spa & beauty, I go in to enjoy the party and the performances. Some girls are playing games such as organized hot magazine cover and look for celebrities game. I am happy to know that there are free flow of drinks that provided to all the guest. There are 3 drinks we can choose from and all of them are taste very nice.

I enjoy the party with my friends 2 hours inside MOS and leaving around 11pm since we need to go out to have some foods. The party is cool and i am really enjoying with my hair style, manicure and the goodies bag. I am taking a picture in front of MOS before leaving.

Let's see what i get inside a big red paper bag :
DJ Sampler II CD x 1
FreshKon notebook x 1
Kotex sanitary box set x 1
Yogood cranberry&mango chocolate x 1
Nescafe Tarik x 1
REDKEN heavy cream x 1
The Body Shop moisture cream x 1
RMK samples ( skin tuner smoother, skin tuner light) x 1
RMK make up base x 2
Danai spa RM30 cash voucher x 1
FreshKon buy 1 free 1 voucher x 1
amante nail spa & body care discount voucher x1


I am so happy with a lot of goodies that given by hot magazine and the amazing party organize by them. Please refer my event page about this event:
http://christyevent.blogspot.com/2010/10/hot-6th-anniversary-party.html

No comments:

Post a Comment