Thursday, December 20, 2018

Murad Vitamin-C Quenching Facial Review

Murad is the leading next generation skincare brand, renowned for innovation, backed by clinical research and recognized for performance. Dr. Murad's from America has the mission to develop high performance clinical skin solutions that effectively address cellular aging and hydration with a holistic approach that connects to overall skin health.


I have a chance to visit Murad outlet at IOI City Mall Putrajaya at Level 2-50 to try out their Vitamin-C Quenching Facial. The outlet have showcasing all the range of the Murad products include Murad Professional, Environmental Shield, Age Reform, Invisiblur Perfecting Shield, Resurgence, Blemish Control, Anti-Aging Blemish Control, Pore Reform, Redness Therapy, Murad Man, Body care and so on. All their products are colour coded so it is easily to identify the range with different colour.


When i walked in to the outlet, I being served by a friendly beautician. She asked me fill in the customer form then perform the skin analysis for my face.


She explain to me that my skin have a lot of open  pores and pigmentation where some have come out but some are inside my skin which i can see from the skin analyzer device.


The beautician mentioned that my skin look dull and dry, so it is good to do the Vitamin-C Quenching Facial to make my face look brighter and younger. The Vitamin-C Quenching Facial contain AHA which will help renew the skin cell. The facial also will put in Vitamin C serum into my face using the ultrasound machine for easy absorption.


The facial treatment room is comfortable to enable me to enjoy the 75 minutes Vitamin-C Quenching Facial worth RM369. The room have a soft music for me to relax.


During the facial, the beautician explain to me the process from first cleansing, double cleansing, steaming, put in the AHA, extraction, Vitamin C with machine and finally apply mask. There are two times of shoulder massages during the process which i enjoy so much. I was slept after applying the mask until they wake me up to remove the mask on my skin. After removing the mask, as usual they will apply back toner, moisturizer and sun block to my face.


I really satisfy with the result after the facial where my face looks brighter and younger after the facial. My skin is smoother and more hydrated. Let's see the before and after picture below.


Finally, I like to do facial at Murad because the beautician is not too pushy and she really concern about my skin condition and analyze patiently to solve my skin problem.

For more information about Murad, please visit Murad website, follow Murad Malaysia Facebook Page or Murad Malaysia Instagram.

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for sharing Informative blog over here
    Vitamin C Dietary Supplement Helps Promote a Healthy Immune Response Vegan Non-GMO Gluten Free Soy Free VITAMINHAAT Vitamin C

    ReplyDelete