Cozena is a Malaysia-based company whose mission is to lead the women industry with high efficiency and authentically quality skincare products while inspiring the ultimate customer experience.
I have a chance to try out one of their special product : Cozena Collagen Melted Mask. This mask is different from other mask that i have use before. As we are familiar with paper mask sheet in the market, but this is the type of gel mask that we need to mix with water then put on our face. We need to make sure our hand is dry when we take out the paper sheet as it is easily melt in water. When removing the mask, it is not as one piece paper anymore whereas it is just like we removing the gel.
Cozena Collagen Melted Mask sheet is a water-soluble mask which allow the fully absorb of essential nutrients and nourishing ingredients , instantly reveals a radiant glowing complexion. The collagen helps to reduce the visible signs of aging. The mask help to active the skin metabolism, stretch the skin and unplug the hair in the face.
The directions to use the mask:
- After washing your face, wet your face with water
- Spread the mask sheet evenly over the face , starting from the nose and eye area.
- Spray more hydrosol on the mask until it is fully dissolving
- Gently massage your face thoroughly for 3-5 minutes.
- Leave on for a minimum of 10 – 20 minutes.
- Gently peel off the mask sheet.
The ingredients of the masks consists of all the safety ingredients that no harm to our skin as below:
- Biopolymer(Starch-protein compositions)
- Hyluronic Acid
- Sodium Alginate
- PPG 15 Stearyl Ether
- Hydrolyzed Silk
I really satisfy with the result that the Cozena Collagen Melted Mask make my skin smoother , brighter, plump and more youthful. My face now become more elastic and the pores become smaller.