Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Unboxing Lazada Box of Joy

I was happy and excited to receive Lazada Box of Joy for the review. This is my first time receiving items from Lazada. Let's unbox the Box of Joy together with me.


I like travel and need to pack for my kids as well when going anywhere. The Ola Bola bag is just suit me to carry my items when i go travel. The Milo Ola Bola bag is free when you purchase Milo Promotion Bundle at Lazada. The MILO Promotion Bundle consists of Milo 1kg x1, Milo 3 in 1 30's x1, Milo Kosong 18's x2, Milo Can Original 240ML x6 , you will get FREE Milo Mat & Ola Bola Bag. To purchase,click HERE.



I have to cook for my kids during weekend and the Tefal manual chopper is just be my fantastic helper in order to prepare the foods for my kids.To purchase Tefal Manual Chopper, you may go to Lazada.



As a working parent like me which is always enough sleep, I like coffee very much.I drink coffee every  morning in my breakfast before I going to work. Now, I have a chance to taste the new flavour Pandan Nescafe white coffee in my Box of Joy. It is really taste good. To purchase the NESCAFE White Coffee Pandan 8x36g (Bundle of 2), click HERE.


Maggie Mee has become part of our life to feed our stomach fast enough anytime. The new flavour Maggie Royale White Tom Yam is special and taste nice. You may try it yourself, to purchase the Maggie Royale White Tom Yam 4x88g (Buy 2 FREE Delivery), click HERE.


Normally, I drink milk before sleep and Nestle Just Milk is just nice for me to have a glass before go to bed.To purchase Nestle Just Milk Full Cream Milk 1L Buy 1 Free 1, click HERE.


My kids like to eat Cerelac product from Nestles, it make mainly for kids that have all the nutrients they need. My kids always take Cerelac Nutripuffs as their breakfast. It is easy to prepare whether can pair with milk or just eat directly. To purchase Cerelac Nutripuffs Banana Strawberry 50g, click HERE.

MamyPoko nay wipes already famous with it quality that really help to clean up my baby shit. This is the wet tissue i used for few years already. To purchase MamyPoko Baby Wipes (no Fragrance) 80s x 3, click HERE.


My phone and PC hard disk are always run out of memory because i have to keep a lot of data. The ScanDisk Dual Drive which is 64 GB can help me store a lot of pictures, videos and data. It is really useful for me. To purchase SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 64GB, click HERE.


Lastly, I have some shampoos and conditional samples from the L'Oreal together with a panda form foodpanda. To puchase L'Oreal Absolut Repair Lipidium Shampoo 500ml , click HERE.  


Lazada is having the Online Revolution Sale with up to 95% off. Save the dates and shop for the things you want to avoid you miss the offer. I have the RM11 voucher and I will definitely buy something within these two days. Click this link HERE to shop at the Online Revolution Final Sale!

http://ho.lazada.com.my/SHJy1B?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lazada.com.my%2Fonline-revolution%2F%2F%3Foffer_id%3D%7Boffer_id%7D%26affiliate_id%3D%7Baffiliate_id%7D%26offer_name%3D%7Boffer_name%7D%26affiliate_name%3D%7Baffiliate_name%7D%26transaction_id%3D%7Btransaction_id%7D

As a new customer, you will enjoy 20% off store wide valid until 17th December 2016. Please register as a member to grab this promotion.

http://ho.lazada.com.my/SHJy1B?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lazada.com.my%2Fonline-revolution%2F%2F%3Foffer_id%3D%7Boffer_id%7D%26affiliate_id%3D%7Baffiliate_id%7D%26offer_name%3D%7Boffer_name%7D%26affiliate_name%3D%7Baffiliate_name%7D%26transaction_id%3D%7Btransaction_id%7D

That's all for my Lazada Box of Joy, it is really fun and great experience to unbox the Box of Joy. If you would like to participate in reviews like this in the future, please contact affiliate@lazada.com.my to join the Lazada Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment