Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Clinique's Illuminating Workshops.

Event : Clinique's illuminating workshops.
Date : 21st October 2010 (Thursday) - 31st October 2010 (Sunday)
Time : by appointment
Venue : Clinique counter near you

I have make an appointment for this workshop on 28th October 2010 Thursday 5pm after the Etude House presentation at KLCC Clinique counter. When i reached there, the SA help me to do the analysis of my skin and advice me the Clinique products that suitable for my skin.










After consultation about my skin, she just jot down all the skincare that suit to me in the boucher. Beside the skin consolation, it is a turn to do the make up workshop using their product. She put Clinique liquid foundation on my face, then she use the Clinique eye shadow, eye liner, mascara for my eye make up which she only do 1 eye and i need to do another eye myself. The final step is the Clinique lip gloss to put on my lip. The make up workshop is short, fast and easy which only take about half an hour. The picture above shows my look after the make up by Clinique SA. At the end of the workshop, the SA is giving me 2 free gifts which are the Clinique 7 day scrub and Clinique mascara.


Thanks Clinique for the free gifts but the SA in KLCC counter is not quite friendly in term of conducted the workshop. Hope they will improve in the future. Please refer my event blog for the detail of this event :

No comments:

Post a Comment