Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Hair & Makeup Expo 2010

Event : My Hair & Makeup Expo 2010
Venue : Mid Valley Exhibition Center (MVEC)
Date : 22nd October 2010 ( Friday ) - 24th October 2010 (Sunday)
Time : 11am - 8pm
Admission : Free

I went to this event on Sunday only which is 24th Oct because i am one of the finalist for the Ms Charming contest. There are goodies bag given away if you register before go in to the hall. The Expo is all about make up and hair. There are free make up and free hair do at certain booth in the hall. I already have a free make up and hair do for the contest, but my friend who did not take part the contest also enjoy a free make up there. Not really walk through every booth because the contest already consumes me so much times.


Let see what i get in the goodies bag which they are mostly voucher :
1 x Free make up service voucher by Aery Jo
1 x Free 1 session Mix-To-Match facial voucher by SRM
1 x Free thermal-therapy & Free deep clean facial voucher by Keep Slim
1 x APT RM30 cash voucher
1 x Yume RM20 cash voucher
1 x 30% discount voucher for facial treatment by Sense Beaute Zone
1 x Hair scalp treatment for RM10 voucher
1 x Beauty diary apple polyphenol mask
1 x Sweet

I am now have a lot of vouchers that taken from different events and plan to use most of them before the expire date. It is really busy attending event recently and i need to take some rest which i may not attend some of the event in the future depend on my availability.

My event blog did mentioned on this event and the detail is there :
http://christyevent.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-hair-makeup-expo-2010.html

No comments:

Post a Comment