Monday, April 2, 2018

Reduce Acne in 14 days with Eucerin ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment

My skin was having acne and inflammation problems from time to time. I am looking for a product that can reduce comedonal acne fast and hence smooth my skin. However, the products that i have tried before make my skin feeling dry and irritated. I am glad that i have chance to try out the Eucerin  ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment now.


Thanks to Eucerin  ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment an anti-acne solutions skincare that nourishes skin while clearing up breakouts in a gentle way. I have used the product continuously for 2 weeks.


It really show the improvement on my skin after use it for 1 week. I like the texture of the product which is really liquid for easy absorption and hydrating for my skin.

 

I did feel and see the results after 14 days of usage. What do you think? I highly recommended my reader to try and see the magic on your own skin. I like it so much and definitely will buy and continue using it.


This moisturizer for oily, acne-prone skin is specifically designed and tested to effectively unclog pores, visibly reduce blemishes and prevent their reappearance, all while protecting skin against moisture loss.

Eucerin  ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment  formula soothes irritation for smooth and healthy skin, with:
  • Ten percent Hydroxy Complex, a powerful combination of three peeling agents AHA (glycolic acid), BHA (salicylic acid) and PHA (gluconolactone), that helps renew skin surface, unclog pores, reduce acne-causing bacteria P. acnes and remove dead skin cells;
  • Licochalcone A, a highly effective anti-inflammatory to soothe irritations and helps reduce redness;
  • Dexpanthenol, derived from vitamin B5, which is a powerful humectant that binds water to the skin, helping to make skin more resilient and less sensitive to environmental triggers.

Users reported improvements from two weeks’ use and even better results at eight weeks, with 94 percent agreeing that the Eucerin  ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment prevented new blemishes and reduced dark post-acne marks while over 80 percent agreed it reduced whiteheads, blackheads, and inflammatory pimples.


Eucerin  ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment is part of the comprehensive ProACNE skincare range which also includes cleansers, a toner, scrub, serum, and daytime moisturizers. Find it at all pharmacies nationwide at a recommended retail price of RM62. This product and others in the range is now available in updated packaging.

For more information about the entire Eucerin ProACNE skincare range, log on to Eucerin ProACNE Website  or Eucerin ProACNE Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment