Monday, January 16, 2023

My Modern contemporary Zinus Ricardo Designer Upholstered Sofa

Looking for a new sofa for my house for the coming Chinese New Year due to my old sofa was not in a good condition which already tear out by my kids. I have been hunting for a good and comfort sofa to replace it. I have been surveying on the different sizes, shapes, prices, colors, styles and the quality online and walk into the showroom. I came across the Zinus website and was attracted by the Designer Sofas.


Zinus is a global furniture brand available in more than 15 countries and now available in Malaysia! The brand has been in the market since the year of 1979. Love all the Zinus modern contemporary design sofas featuring soft lines, neutral toned fabric and a soft yet supportive feel that pairs effortlessly with my home.

There are 3 series of Zinus Designer Sofas:
๐Ÿ”ธ Ricardo Designer Upholstered Sofa - Dark Grey


๐Ÿ”ธ Jackie Modern Upholstered Sofa - Soft Grey Weave


๐Ÿ”ธ Josh Contemporary Upholstered Sofa - Beige


Available in 2-Seaters & 3-Seaters

I have visited their showroom at Bandar Puchong Jaya in order to check out the designs of the sofa. I also want to check the quality of the fabric and to feel sitting on the Sofa myself. I really satisfy with the quality of the fabric, and I love the Ricardo Designer Upholstered Sofa Dark Grey series. I feel really comfort sitting on it and I love dark grey color so that it will not get dirty easily.


Why I love about the Zinus Designer Sofas is because it is:
๐Ÿ”ธBUILT TO LAST – A naturally strong frame is wrapped in supportive foam cushioning and durable woven fabric. The seats can take up to a maximum weight capacity of 500 lbs (or 227 kg). Seat cushions are secured to the frame and are not detachable, while back cushions are detachable.
๐Ÿ”ธTOOL FREE ASSEMBLY – All parts and instructions are cleverly packed into one box for easy assembly in less than 20 minutes (Assembly/Installation not included)
๐Ÿ”ธEASY CARE – Affixed cushions are easily cleaned with a clean, damp cloth and mild detergent. Cushion covers are not removable.

I have placed my order online and can't wait for the sofa to reach my house. Really happy to know that Zinus provides FREE delivery for all the products within Peninsula Malaysia! Plus 1-Year Worry Free Limited Warranty on Zinus sofa.


Finally, my NEW sofa has reached my house, can’t wait to assembly my Zinus Designer Sofa! The Ricardo Designer Upholstered Sofa 3 seaters has arrived fast after ordering, within 3 to 4 days. The sofa was packed compactly in a packaging box with bubble wrapped and plastic wrapped for secure packaging. Everything arrived in one box, including two back pillows, two sofa arms (each marked with L for left, R for right), a box filled with five screw-on sofa legs, all these packed inside the sofa seat plus a sofa back.

Feel excited to open the packaging box to DIY installation for my sofa. After open the packaging box, there is an installation instruction leaflet. Ther is no need to use any tool. Just need to follow the few steps:

1️⃣Install the sofa legs
Twisting the legs into the holes underneath the two sofa arms and one sofa middle leg underneath middle of sofa seat,


2️⃣Attach the left and right sofa arms
lift the sofa seat and to slide its brackets (two on either end) into the matching brackets on the left and right of the sofa arms.
3️⃣Attach the back sofa
fit the sofa back into the remaining brackets on sofa arms.
4️⃣Zip the gap between the sofa seat and sofa back
5️⃣Attach the back pillows.


It’s just that easy plus it is Tool-Free, we can just install all parts without using any tools! Despite its light weight and taking just minutes to assemble, this sofa is very sturdy. It has a strong frame wrapped in supportive foam cushioning and durable woven fabric, with pocketed spring cushion and S-spring underlay, provides comfortable seating for up to three persons. Seat cushions are secured to the frame and are not detachable, while back cushions are detachable.


Finally, I can seat on the new Ricardo Designer Upholstered Sofa comfortably! It really matches with my home interior and my styles. I like the sofa so much!


There are other products sell by Zinus such as mattresses, bedframes and cool pillows. You may check out Zinus website for more information:

๐Ÿ›’ Let’s Shop Online at:

You may visit Showroom at:
๐Ÿ“ 1-1, Jalan Merbah 1, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47170 Puchong, Selangor
⏰Mon to Fri: 10am to 8pm
⏰Sat/Sun/PH: 12pm to 8pm
☎ +603-8082 3359

No comments:

Post a Comment