Saturday, December 19, 2015

Kleenex 3-Ply Scented Faciaal Tissues Review

Recently, I received a nice wrapping box that send to my doorstep. It is kleenex 3-Ply Scented Facial Tissue products. The box contain two boxes of Kleenex 3-Ply Scented Facial Tissues, i fragrant candle and 1 tissue flower.


Before i can do anythings, the tissue flower already become a toy of my daughter. She like it so much and keep asking me to teach her how to make it. Sadly , the chance to learn to make the tissue flower is being canceled. However, i just reserved that flower to my daughter.

The box really smell good when i open it. The first things i think of is to put the fragrant candle in my toilet to eliminate all the bad smell in my toilet. All the while, i have been tried to put a lot of fragrant gels at my toilet, but it did not seem to improve the smell. Surprisingly, this candle really make my toilet free of bad smell.


Next, I take a box of Kleenex 3-Ply Scented Faciaal Tissues to put in my car since the tissues in my car is just finish at the right time. It's really make my car smell good.


Another box of Kleenex tissue is placed on my office desk, it really lift my spirit, making me feel positive and nurturing, even in my stressful working environment. I using it very frequent in my office as i always eat my lunch there while working. it helps cultivate a happier, more optimistic outlook and this can have a positive effect on how i interact with other colleagues. It really bring up my life at office.

  

There is nothing like the smell of freshly-washed laundry, cookies baking in the oven, or flowers in bloom to put a smile on your face. Kleenex introduces a new way to enjoy it softness, infusing rose essential oil or cherry blossom fragrance into its first Kleenex 3-Ply Scented Faciaal Tissues for an absolutely delightful and uplifting user experience. I like it smell very much.

You may experience yourself by requesting a sample of the brand-new Kleenex 3-Ply Scented Faciaal Tissues HERE and share uplifting messages on social media with hashtag  #kleenexPowerofScent.

Look for the new Kleenex 3-Ply Scented Faciaal Tissues in box packs ( RM10.30 for 4 packs of 74 sheets and RM14.55 for four packs of 114 sheets) and soft packs (RM5.35 for four packs of 46 sheets).

For more info on Kleenex, Log on to the Kleenex Malaysia Facebook page or call Kimberly-Clark Customer care line at 1-800-82-1188.

No comments:

Post a Comment