Thursday, January 13, 2011

Prizes & Sample January 2011

Prizes : Eucerin products
Eucerin AQUAporin Active Moisturising Cream Light x 1
Eucerin AQUAporin Active Moisturising Cream SPF 15 + UVA x 1
Eucerin AQUAporin Active Moisturising Eye Cream x 1

The first prize i received in 2011 is a set of Eucerin AQUAporinn products. I received an email that regarding the Eucerin team have gone through my blog and they plan to use my testimonial on their website. As a token of appreciation, they sent me this Eucerin AQUAporin Active Moisturising. I will use it since my eye cream and moisturiser is finishing just on time. Thanks Eucerin and all the readers that have gone through my blog.

Sample : Clean & Clear sample
Clean & Clear Deep Action Cleanser x 1

I just received this sample of Clean & Clear Deep Action Cleanser that post to my house. Thanks Clean & Clear.

Prizes : CIMB merchandise
CIMB octopus toy 1

This is the octopus toy i won from the CIMB contest. It just delivered to my house and it is so cute. It is a limited edition and I like it so much. I put it on my office desk now. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment