Wednesday, September 29, 2021

𝐁𝐞𝐤𝐨 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐮𝐦 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 For Healthy Beverages

I use to prepare fresh fruit juices and smoothies on my own at home during this pandemic. This 𝐁𝐞𝐤𝐨 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐮𝐦 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 really help me to prepare prepare variety of healthy beverages for my family. From healthy fruit juices such as orange juices, mango juices, apple juices to mix fruits smoothies or even milk shake with ice cubes blend. It is so convenient to use it. I like It classy look and it versatile functions, you will definitely in love with these awesome products after you using it.


  • It features innovative vacuum blending technology, which reduces oxidation to retain up to 40% more Vitamin C in your juices or smoothies, while locking in extra fibre content too. This to ensure maximum nutrient retention and longer life for the smoothies or drink. You may just keep or store them in fridge with air tight container and still enjoy a fresh and delicious packed nutrient the next day.


  • It consists of six convenience programs as smoothie, ice, soup/sauce, vacuum, vacuum+blend and auto clean. I can just do everything I want with this awesome Beko Vacuum Blender. I can do crushing ice, making tangy sauces, blend my healthy juices or smoothies or even just to cleaning the jug with the auto clean. For each of the programme, I can choose to use vacuum blending or just normal blending and I can pick a selection of the speed settings too. After choose the setting, it just push a button which is so convenient, fast and easy.


  • It performed brilliantly across the board for blending with the 6-wings serrated stainless steel hardened blades. Wit the triple serrated blades, I can just easily blend everything from ice, nuts, seeds, vegetables or even hard fruits. It ensure faster crush and everything comes to perfect smooth texture in just few minutes with the powerful blades.


  • It blending jug and lid are dishwasher safe with detachable blade unit. I can just take out the jug and do the normal cleaning. It also complete with the anti-slip feet will secure the blender, making it stand strong and stable on the countertop during blending.

  • It features an auto-clean program for easy cleaning especially those sauces or juices stains. This is the features that I love the most because it will be a trouble and hard to clean those resistant stains after blend. But it is now become easy where Beko Vacuum Blender has an easy-to-use Auto-clean setting that cleans it well. I just need to pour water into the jug, and the blender will auto clean every corner of the jug.

I’m preparing simple orange milkshake today for my kids. Just need to cut the orange to cubes, add in some milk and ice cubes, then just blend it with the Beko Vacuum Blender, then the orange milkshakes are ready to be served. My kids love to drink it and the taste is so fresh and delicious!

I highly recommended it to everyone. Get one for your kitchen too! Visit Beko Malaysia Website or Follow Beko Malaysia IG for more detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment