Sunday, July 25, 2021

Eyeshield Glasses Protect Your Little One's Eye

Due to the pandemic, my kids are exposed to computer, laptop, tablet, tv and gadget daily. All the school classes, tuition classes, workshops and holiday camp are all in online mode. They are not avoided to sit long hour in front of the screen for long hours. As a parent, I really worry that the screen will harm their eye. I came across this Eyeshield glasses which can helps protect my kids' eyes from the harmful blue lights from the screen.


Even myself also feel tired and dry eye after work in front of the screen for long, some more the children eyes are still at the developing stage. The screen High-Energy Visible (HEV) blue violet light will causing digital eye strain, increase risk of macular degeneration, sleep cycle disruption, blur vision, shortsighted, headache and many other effects to our health.


These Blue shield lenses can filters out harmful HEV Blue Violet Light & UV up to 420nm while letting beneficial blue light pass through to maintain color vision. This Eyeshield glasses helps reduce digital eye strain, protect against AMD, prevent dry eye, reduce eye fatigue, improve sleeping quality and concentration.


I have bought 3 pairs of Eyeshield glasses for my 3 kids. The quality of the glasses is good which it is anti-glare, reflective, scratch resistance, super hydrophobic and super lightweight. It comes with a trendy box and a wrapping cloth which the kids can just clean it with the wrapping cloth , keep it nicely and safely in the box after finish using it. The glasses are FDA approved and repels dust.


The frame is extremely durable so the kids won't break it easily. My kids told me they feel comfortable to wearing the Eyeshield glasses and they love to wear it. The glasses also come with the temple retainer the allow them to adjust the length of temple in order to prevent glass drop and helps to lighten the weight on the nose.


My older daughter is wearing it for her online class from Monday to Friday now. She said her eye will not feel tire and she can focus more on her online class now. The Eyeshield glasses helps her eyes to feel relax and better. She can cope with her homework in google classroom after the google meet daily class. Thanks Eyeshield to protect her eye during her long hour online classes.


All kids are at home during this MCO and not allow to go out. I also need to work from home. To make sure I can concentrate on my work, the kids will watch video on youtube and play games using the tablet and phone while I'm wrking. They also needs the Eyeshield glasses to protect their eye. After wearing the Eyeshield glasses, my youngest daughter no longer keep rubbing her eye anymore.



One more things that I love on the Eyeshield glasses is there are many choices the kids can choose a trendy glasses to suit their style. Before I purchased it, I has let the kids to try out the cute AR filter to see them wearing the glasses. They enjoy and like the glasses, it make them like to wear it after I bought it. The eyes protection is really important.


I get my glasses the second days after I purchased it which is really fast delivery. The prices are reasonable and all my kids love it. I highly recommended it to all the mummies out there. Check out Eyeshield Facebook PageEyeshield IG Page and Eyeshield Official Website for more detail. Use my promote code : 💥christy8m💥 to enjoy 15% OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment