Wednesday, April 12, 2017

My Favorite Poduct : Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Cleansing Oil to Foam

I was happy to receive Neutrogena Deep Clean range gift box. There are 3 products in the Deep Clean range: Deep Clean Brightening Foaming Cleanser, Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Deep Clean Brightening Cleansing Oil to Foam. 


I always feel my skin is dull, so I can’t wait to try out this deep clean range to improve my skin color tone. Due to the daily busy working life, I need something that can help me to remove my day makeup, dirt and oil fast when I take bath. Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Cleansing Oil to Foam can do it with dual cleansing experience in one wash. I like it so much! 

 
In the Deep Clean range, the product I like the most is Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Cleansing oil to foam. It really looks good with red color and smells good with Mulberry extract which is rich in Vitamin C and B3 that helps brighten my skin and reveals a visible healthier glow. It is really helps to improve my dull skin. My face now looks brighter and healthier. 

It texture is quite special which transform from oil to gel to cream to soft foam, so I won’t feel it is oily when I apply to my face. I like foam type of cleanser and I do not like oily makeup remover. When I pumped out it look like oil, after I mixed it with water, it looks gel and slowly produce more bubble then transform to foam at the end. The texture is just nice for me to apply gently on my skin and easily rinsed off, leaving no residue and helping my skin feel clean and healthy all the time. The pump design is good for easy to use and clean when you pump out the oil. 


The oil-gel inside the product contains Oleifera leaf extract that can gently remove all traces of makeup and dirt in one wash. It actually combines makeup remover and cleansing foam together in one wash. I really tired the whole day after back from, I can just use this to wash and clean my face during bath time. It will save my time to skip the steps that remove my makeup with the remover before taking bath. It is really convenient for me as a busy working woman. 

Thanks to Neutrogena that I really can see the result which it make my skin brighter after tried out the product for around one weeks. I highly recommend it to my friends and family whose want to clean and remove their make up in one wash. 

Please refer Neutrogena Website and Neutrogena Facebook for more detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment