Friday, November 8, 2013

The Butterfly Project Luau Party



One of the great event that going to happening soon in town is The Butterfly Luau Party that is scheduled on 20th November 2013 at Villa Manja spa 7pm-10pm. This is a blogger event where 50 bloggers will be invited to join in order to party with Kinohimitsu and in an Hawaiian tropical style. Friends, please submit your post and join this party together. You can enjoy drink, goodies, hulalalalala……   dance and many more.

I can’t wait to join this party because I like event, I like hulalalalala dances, I like meeting new friends and most important I like to drink Kinohimitsu. Kinohimitsu have been famous of a series of products they have which give us healthy and beauty skin. It will let you look great and good. If you can’t want to try out these diamond products, please join this event to figure out yourself. Please refer Kinohimitsu Facebook & official website for more detail of the product.



I am desperate want to join this party because:
  • I am a first time to join The Butterfly Project event since I did not have time for the pass event and it is my golden opportunity to meet around with the rest of the butterflies.
  • I like to drink kinohimmitsu which will really improve my radiant of skin and make me look healthy and beauty all the time.

  • I wish to dance together in the hulalalalala style together with all the friends since I never been in Hawaiian before. Imagine all of us are wearing the sexy  and pretty flowery and grassy apparel.
  • I love spa so much since I am a busy women where always hard to find time to relax my self. Villa Manja is one of the Malaysia Best Spa that I hope to paid a visit long time ago.

Thanks to The Butterfly Project for organizing such a wonderful party to allow bloggers to meet each other in order to share experiences, happiness and goodies. I like to meets with new bloggers friends to discuss about everything about products, life, experiences and their review, feedback or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment