Wednesday, June 22, 2011

StyleKandi Soft Lauch


I am register at the counter

I have been invited to attend StyleKandi soft launch last Friday at GSC Pavillion. I reached there around 7.30pm and they just started to distribute the entry pass which is the StyleKandi stickers and the Green Lantern 3D movie tickets. I received 4 invites and I throw an invite to two of my event friends Coreen and Wen li to enjoy the event with me. After I register, we are asked to paste the StyleKandi sticker on our shirt before we are allowed to go in to the cinema.


I get 4 invites and tickets

We proceed to a special private area allocated for the launching event after go in to the cinema. I saw a slide with a green lantern poster in front of the event section. A lot of foods and drinks are being served by the waitress that walking around. We are enjoying our food and drinks before the event started. We are taking photo and chatting for the party.


Enjoying my drinks


Foods from Giltters Cafe GSC

After a while, the event started by a girl Emcee and she invite Mark Wills to give a speech regarding the overview of StyleKandi which is focus on style and design. StyleKandi have around 5 thousands plus of members recently. He also explained and shows some of the work by the members. They also announce the winner for the contest organizes in the website.


Speech by Mark Wills


Explanation Slides

At the end of the event, we are taking the group photo with the pretty Emcee.


Group Photo with Emcee

The event is finished really fast as we are invited to move to the hall to enjoy the Green Lantern movie in 3D. I am taking the 3D glasses and ready to enjoy the movie.


Enjoy my Green Lantern movie(3D)

I am very happy to join this event because I have a chance to meet around people, enjoy the refreshment and watching one of my favorite movies Green Lantern in 3D. Green Lantern is really a nice movie and to watch it in 3D is just awesome. Thanks StyleKandi for the invitation. I hope I will have a chance to join more future events organized by them and I am looking forward for their grand launch in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment