Saturday, September 15, 2018

Get On The Go with Anlene UHT Milk


I am Anlene loyalty fans since I was study in University 15 years ago. I aware of how important that we need to keep our bones, joints and muscles healthy and strong start from as early as age of 20. At that time, not much option I can choose to consume Anlene milk except the powder form. I was consumed the normal Anlene milk powder daily a glass in the morning together with my breakfast before I go to school or work and a glass before i go to bed. I also bought the Anlene Gold Milk powder for my mother which is age more than 51 because I want my mother also stay agile and active with strong bones, joints and muscles like me as well.

Really happy that Anlene have been evolved and improved with more variety of product options for the consumer to choose include Anlene Heart Plus, Anlene Yogurt, Anlene Concentrate and my most favorite option now Anlene UHT Ready-To-Go pack. It really convenient for me which is a busy women that need to work and take care my kids and family. I can just drink it anyway, anytime by just putting the pack on my bag all the time. Anlene UHT Ready-To-Go pack can just purchased in any of the convenient store or supermarket.


The new Anlene UHT milk is improved with 50% more nutrient. It comes  with collagen, protein, high calcium and care for our bones, joints and muscles. Collagen can relieving joint pain and improving skin health. Protein helps to build and repair tissues. Calcium is needed to build and maintain strong bones. Anlene UHT milk is available in 2 tasty flavors which are chocolate and plain. I can choose to consume the two flavors alternatively so that I can try different taste while keep the nutrients.


As a mother with 3 kids now, especially after give birth of all the kids. I need to consume a lot of calcium to replace what I have lost during my pregnancy and to help to improve my joint paint that caused by lost of calcium. Anlene play an important role to supply high calcium to my bones so that to keep me stay away from the bone diseases especially osteoporosis.

Aging women are high rick in getting osteoporosis if not consume enough calcium and taking care the bones nicely. We are moving actively in our life to do all the works. It will be hard and very frustrating if we can't move as agile as we like to perform our daily tasks, so we must take care our bones properly. One of the most easier and faster way is to drink Anlene UHT milk. Let's try the new Anlene UHT Milk and you will love it!

There are three events currently happening to bring awareness of the new launch of the Anlene UHT milk:
  • RM1 Anlene On-the-Go Breakfast Pack
  • Anlene Roving Truck
  • Meet Stacy Anam & Jump High with Us
The first "RM1 Anlene On-the-Go Breakfast Pack" kick start on 27 August 2018 to 31 August 2018 4 days in a row at various LRT station at Klang Valley. The selected LRT station were Wangsa Maju, Masjid Jamek, Hang Tuah, Ampang Park, Bandaraya, Bandar Tasik Selatan, Pasar Seni, Taman Melati, Mid Valley and KL Sentral, The booth was setup from 8am to 11 am to sell the "RM1 Anlene On-the-Go Breakfast Pack" for those people are taking train to their work space so they can just grab the breakfast and having it before reach their office. The breakfast pack contain a pack of Anlene UHT milk and a 7Days croissant. This event really popular and received a good response since the first day with the long queue at the booth.



The Second event was "Anlene Roving Truck" that will appear at certain locations at 2 time slots (11am - 2pm ) and (4pm-7pm) for 4 days as well from 6 - 8 September 2018 and 13 September 2018. The selected locations were Kompleks PKNS Shah Alam, Post office Taman Sri Muda, Shah Alam, Bukit Bintang, Tesco Rawang and Taman Tun Dr.Ismail (TTDI). I have try the Anlene UHT milk and Anlene Yogurt sampling at the truck with the promoter there. The truck also sell the Anlene UHT milk with promotion price RM10 for 8 packs. I manage to buy 1 pack after i find the truck in Bukit Bintang.




 The last and most exciting event was "Meet Stacy Anam & Jump High with Us" that happening on 7 September 2018 at Lot 10 Bukit Bintang. There was a big LED billboard that contain empty pack of Anlene UHT milk on the Yayasa Selangor building. It was a game that let's us to jump as high as possible in order to fill up the Anlene UHT milk that on the screen. We hold the phone and it will sensor to the LED billboard with the latest Internet Of Thing technologoy. The celebrity Stacy Anam is the first to perform the jump and she is really nice to all the fans that come and support the event. It was really amazing to see a group of people to jump as high as possible together means we all are stay active and stay agile. We enjoy so much fun in the jumping event.



Thanks Anlene for such a wonderful event that really care on the consumers to familiar with this new Anlene UHT milk product. I will keep on drinking this Anlene UHT milk because it really suit my needs and a lot more convenient for me. For more information on Anlene, please refer to Anlene website or Anlene Malaysia Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment