Friday, May 18, 2018

Seafoods Review at Just Seafood Sunway Giza Mall

I like to eat seafoods and I am happy that I was invited to do a food review at Just Seafood, Sunway Giza Mall. Just Seafood is located at A-9-G, Sunway Giza Mall, Jalan PJU 5/14, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.


When I reached the place, the environment is great and it is really a nice place to eat and chit chat with family and friends. This is the fist time i saw all the seafoods was actually poured on the table in front of me. It was my first experience to just grab any seafood right from the table to put in my mouth. 





As you know the easier way to eat seafood is using our hand because it is hard to use spoon or fork to remove the seafood's shell. How caring that Just Seafood allow all of us to enjoy the seafood using our hand without worrying to remove those hard shell.


The first seafoods served is call Creamy Durian Seafood. If you like durian, definately you will love this so much.  The sauce really taste delicious and great. I like it so much. After finish the seafood, I still using the bread to dip in the sauce to eat.


You can see the seafoods are full of crab, prawns and oysters. This is the first time i eat so many seafoods with so many people together. Seafood's lover you can't miss this! 


The second seafoods are my favourite because I like salt egg so much. Golden Salted Egg Seafood was served next with the same methods that poured on the table. We are really excited to finish it and I like it so much. 



There are also other sauce available such as Nasi Lemak Cajun Seafood and Cajun Seafood. You may order for 2 pax, 4 pax or 8 paxJust Seafood also serves quick meals for lunch. Their are especially well-known for their Nasi Lemak seafood series.


The Special of Just Seafood is delicious Seafood shall be cooked from a fresh catch. Flavourful seafood utilizes many ingredients to give the seafood a unique depth of flavour. Dining at Just Seafood is the best place to indulge delicious, flavourful seafood right from the table to your mouth. For more information, please refer to Just Seafood Facebook or call 012-229 0855.




No comments:

Post a Comment