In conjunction with the Mid Valley Megamall Fashion Week on 14th to 20th April 2014, JASPAL is showcasing their Spring/Summer collection 2014 in the Main concourse on 18 April 2014 (Friday). JASPAL women’s Spring/Summer collection gives a modern twist to 50’s and 60’s Hollywood glamour. It brings fantastic feminine wear to Malaysian shores featuring shapely silhouettes, metallic accents and detailed finishes to update every fashionista’s wardrobe!
The registration was started at around 7.30pm and we are given the goodies bag straight away. We are taking photos at the event board. Thanks for JASPAL perparing many goodies bag for the guests.
We meets the celebrities Chris Tong and Ong Ai Leng. They look pretty in a real person and i was able to snapped a photo with Chris Tong.
Before the show started, we are being served with foods, desserts and drinks from delicious. There was spagatti, chicken burger, baked fish, salmon, chocolate banana, cream chocolate, watermelon juices, ice lemon tea and red wines. The foods was nice and taste well.
The event started sharp at 8pm with a group of dancer wearing black attires.
At the end of the dance, all the dancer are group in the middle to take out their black attire that cover “something” and when its reveal, Amber Chia is going out wearing the JASPAL women’s spring/summer collection with a nice body’s cutting. She is the first model and the fashion show begins.
The fashion show is great. I like most of the apparels which is suitable to wear in our country. Let’s enjoy the fashion show.
At the end of the fashion show. All the celebrities are invited to go to stage to take a group photos with the rest of the models.
Before we leave, we found out a JASPAL photo booths are taking photos for the guest for free with printing. So this is the photos we taken on the spot for fun. It look nice and cute.
Here are the goodies from JASPAL. Thanks so much.
The JASPALSpring/Summer collection 2014 highlights two important themes:
- Silhouette and Cutting: From fit-and-flared dresses and peplum hem miniskirts to full skirts and high-waisted bottoms, these are reminiscent of Hollywood’s Age of Glamour circa 1950-1960
- Finishing and Details: Magnificent Applique and Enamour Jewelled Décor bring a new level of sophistication to a variety of items
As you can see from the show, it major colour themes include:
- Pastel Romance: The sweet appeal of pastels speaks of soft femininity and gentle romance, reminiscent of spring’s fresh blooms
- Exotic Neutrals: Their ability to bridge and merge different colours and prints make beige, ivory, taupe, and grey essential elements in every wardrobe
- Red Beat Mono: The classic black and white colour block gets updated with bold red for maximum effect
- Blue Riot: From navy and indigo to midnight blue, this ever-stylish colour is easily updated with metallic details and bright colours
- Metallic Paradise: Accessories in gold, silver and bronze transform an outfit in an instant from luxurious glamour to street sophistication
- Naughty Nautical: Red, white and blue never go out of style, and can be remixed in any combination
- Neon Light, Neon Bright: Add a dash of pop with electric blue or shocking pink for an instant pick-me-up
Be the first to check out the JASPAL Spring/Summer 2014 Collection at JASPAL boutique in Mid Valley Megamall this month! For more information, please visit JASPAL website.