Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nu You Discussion Group


Not long ago, i have joined the Nu You magazine discussion at theie office after work. The discussion is conducted from 7.00pm -8.30pm. I reached their office a bit late due to traffic jam and rain. Lucky they provided a pizza dinner for us during the discussion. I am able to voice out my comments on the magazine and compare with other magazine as well. We just discuss non-stop until we realize it is already 9.00pm and i need to rush to Mid Valley to watch movie at that night. I hope Nu You magazine has gather a lot of comments and recommendations regarding their magazine. I enjoy to talk with Nu You magazine and exchange opinions with other readers as well. I hope to join the next discussion in the future. At the end of the discussion, we are given a goodies bag worth RM100 by them.


The goodies bag consists of:
Nu You magazine x 1
Shiseido perfume sample x 2
Shiseldo skin care set sample x 1
Bijinki no himitsu Rejuvenating Night Repair Cream x 1
Mereica drinks (30 packs) x 1

Thanks Nu You magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment