Monday, June 6, 2011

Isn’t Life Great? Watsons Brands Launching

Currently I am invited by Watsons to attend the official launch of Isn’t Life Great? Brand campaign for Watsons brand products. The launching is at KL Hilton on 1st of June 2011 from 2.00pm – 5.00pm. I am register at the counter when I reach, it is fun that I am asked to throw a ball in a small game to determine the door gift which is the Watson products that I am enable to try. Below are my door gifts:
  • H Bella Pomegranate & Ginger Body Polish x 1

  • H Bella Blackberry & Black Tea Hand Cream x 1.


  • It’s start with the briefing on Watsons products and “Isn’t Life Great? follow with the launching. After that we are invited to have a high tea at KL Hilton where a lot of delicious foods being served for us. I am having some snacks, a cup of cappuccino and few scoops of ice-cream.

    After I having the high tea, I am invited to join the pampering session which include facial, basic make up and hand massage. During the hand massage, I am trying the new H-Bella blackberry & black tea body polish and hand cream. The smell very nice and make my hand smoother during the massage.

    However, I am choosing an anti-wrinkle facial mask to try for the facial, I feel cool and fresh when it put on my face. My face more nourish and softer after the facial. There is basic make up after the facial which is using Maybelline products. I really enjoy the event so much. Thanks Watsons for the invitation.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment