Saturday, February 26, 2011

Prizes & Sample February 2011

Prizes : Taiwan Tour merchandise
Taiwan Tour bag x 1
Taiwan Tour CD x 1
Taiwan Tour folder x 1

I like the bag so much which i can bring it anyway. The folder i already use in my office.



Prizes : The Chronicles of Narnia merchandise
The Chronicles of Narnia Apacer pendrive (4G) x 1
Warner Brothers/ 20 century fox complimentary pass x 2

I am surprise that I received a call regarding i have won The Chronicles of Narnia merchandise which is the pen drive. I really need a pen drive to keep my files. They give me an open passes which i can watch any Warner Brothers/ 20 century fox in the cinema.


Prize : Discover Mines Booklet
Free Mines vouchers worth RM3,500

I get the booklet quite late and most of the vouchers are expire at the end of March 2011, so i am unable to use most of it before the expire date. However, thanks to Mines for giving us the chances to explore what is inside The Mines shopping mall and the golden palace hotel. It is full of fun and amazing experiences.






Sample : Bio-essence sample
Bio-essence Tri-Action Aqua Boost complete moisturizing sleeping mask x 1

I received the sample that sent to my house. I have try it out and it is really moisture my face while i am sleeping. Thanks Bio-essence.



Samples : Nature & Co samples
Nature & Co vital purity lotion x 2
Nature & Co RM5 discount voucher x 1

I just received this sample that post to my house. I will try out the sample and thanks to Nature & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment