Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Feature on CLEO Magazine Nov 2010 Issue



















I am very happy that i was featured on the CLEO Magazine November issue 2010 under the "Her Say" section with the question of "How do you know a guy is into you?". I gave my view and it is posted out with my photo. The topic for that page is "In Love or Obsessed with you?". Thanks CLEO magazine to give me this opportunity.



















It was really good that my sister sanny also feature in the same issue on CLEO November 2010 together with me in the same magazine. She has been chosen as one of the tester for Hada Labo product by cleo and require to give a comments on her favorite products of Hada Labo and do photo shooting. She has the whole set of Hada Labo products as a gift for this appearance in the CLEO Hada Labo sections. It is such a great experience for my sister and me to be featured in the CLEO magazine November issue 2010. Thanks CLEO magazine! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment